+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (5)
+ − Actions (25)
On November 28, 2018 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 680.
- Committee on Energy and Natural Resources. Reported by Senator Murkowski without amendment. With written report No. 115-394.
On October 2, 2018 in the Senate:
- Committee on Energy and Natural Resources. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
On September 17, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources.
On September 12, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 383 - 2 (Roll no. 395). (text: CR H8139)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H8158)
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 3186.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H8139-8140)
- Mr. Gianforte moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On August 3, 2018 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 678.
- Committee on Agriculture discharged.
- Committee on Transportation discharged.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Natural Resources. H. Rept. 115-880, Part I.
On May 16, 2018 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Unanimous Consent.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Subcommittee on Water, Power and Oceans Discharged.
- Subcommittee on Federal Lands Discharged.
On August 8, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Conservation and Forestry.
On July 24, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Water, Power and Oceans.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Federal Lands.
On July 12, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Water Resources and Environment.
On July 11, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Committee on Natural Resources, and in addition to the Committees on Agriculture, and Transportation and Infrastructure, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (55)