+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (12)
On May 9, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship.
On May 8, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H3797)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 3170.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H3797-3800)
- Mr. Chabot moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On April 25, 2018 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 501.
- Reported by the Committee on Small Business. H. Rept. 115-653.
On March 14, 2018 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On July 10, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Small Business.
- Introduced in House