+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (14)
On January 6, 2020 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 400.
- Committee on Indian Affairs. Reported by Senator Hoeven with an amendment in the nature of a substitute. With written report No. 116-191.
On November 6, 2019 in the Senate:
- Committee on Indian Affairs. Ordered to be reported with an amendment in the nature of a substitute favorably.
On April 30, 2019 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Indian Affairs.
On April 29, 2019 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H3292)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H3295)
- At the conclusion of debate, the chair put the question on the motion to suspend the rules. Mr. Van Drew objected to the vote on the grounds that a quorum was not present. Further proceedings on the motion were postponed. The point of no quorum was considered as withdrawn.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 317.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H3291-3293)
- Mr. Van Drew moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On February 5, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee for Indigenous Peoples of the United States.
On January 8, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Natural Resources.
- Introduced in House