+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (13)
On November 19, 1999 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations.
On November 3, 1999 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate.
On November 2, 1999 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: : 385 - 26 .
- Considered as unfinished business.
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 3164 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Gilman moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On October 29, 1999 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime.
On October 28, 1999 in the House:
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to House International Relations
- Referred to the Committee on International Relations, and in addition to the Committee on the Judiciary, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsor