+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (12)
On July 1, 2019 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 116-25.
- Signed by President.
On June 24, 2019 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On June 13, 2019 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Voice Vote. (consideration: CR S3626)
On June 11, 2019 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate, read twice.
On June 10, 2019 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H4352-4362)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 3151.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H4352-4364)
- Mr. Lewis moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On June 6, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the Committee on Ways and Means, and in addition to the Committees on the Budget, and Financial Services, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (29)