+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (5)
+ − Actions (18)
On December 17, 2018 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 115-320.
- Signed by President.
On December 11, 2018 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On December 10, 2018 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On December 6, 2018 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S7372)
On November 29, 2018 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 696.
- Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions. Reported by Senator Alexander without amendment. Without written report.
- Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
On January 10, 2017 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions.
On January 9, 2017 in the House:
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 315.
- Mr. Burgess moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H203-204)
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H217-218)
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 405 - 0 (Roll no. 24). (text: CR H203)
On January 5, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Energy and Commerce.
- Introduced in House
+ − Vote
January 9, 2017: On Motion to Suspend the Rules and Pass
- Yeas: 405
- Absent: 28
+ − Sponsors (8)