+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (23)
On April 26, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Environment and Public Works.
On April 25, 2018 in the House:
- The previous question on the motion to recommit with instructions was ordered without objection.
- The rule provides for consideration of H.R. 4, under a structured rule, and H.R. 3144, under a closed rule. The rule makes in order only those amendments printed in Part A of the committee report for H.R. 4. The rule provides for 1 hour of general debate for both H.R. 4 and H.R. 3144. The rule provides for one motion to recommit for both bills. And, the rule provides that on any legislative day during the period from April 30, 2018 through May 4, 2018, the Journal of the proceedings of the previous day shall be considered as approved.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On passage Passed by the Yeas and Nays: 225 - 189 (Roll no. 153). (text: CR H3542-3543)
- On motion to recommit with instructions Failed by the Yeas and Nays: 190 - 226 (Roll no. 152).
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with 10 minutes of debate on the Jayapal motion to recommit with instructions. The instructions contained in the motion seek to require the bill to be reported back to the House with an amendment stating that nothing in this Act shall prohibit the sale of electric power generated by the Federal Columbia River Power System at the lowest possible rate consistent with sound business practices and other factors required by current law.
- Considered under the provisions of rule H. Res. 839. (consideration: CR H3542-3560)
- Ms. Jayapal moved to recommit with instructions to the Committee on Natural Resources. (text: CR H3558)
- The previous question was ordered pursuant to the rule.
- DEBATE - The House resumed with debate on H.R. 3144.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate on H.R. 3144.
On April 18, 2018 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 492.
- Committee on Transportation discharged.
- Reported by the Committee on Natural Resources. H. Rept. 115-643, Part I.
On April 11, 2018 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by the Yeas and Nays: 23 - 17.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Subcommittee on Water, Power and Oceans Discharged.
On October 12, 2017 in the House:
- Subcommittee Hearings Held.
On July 20, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Water, Power and Oceans.
On June 30, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Water Resources and Environment.
On June 29, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Committee on Natural Resources, and in addition to the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Amendment
No description has been published. See Text of Amendment as Submitted.
+ − Sponsors (9)