+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (16)
On September 22, 2015 in the Senate:
- Read the second time. Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 235.
On September 21, 2015 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate. Read the first time. Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under Read the First Time.
On September 18, 2015 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On passage Passed by recorded vote: 241 - 187, 1 Present (Roll no. 505). (text: CR H6152)
- On motion to recommit with instructions Failed by the Yeas and Nays: 183 - 245 (Roll no. 504).
- The previous question on the motion to recommit with instructions was ordered without objection. (consideration: CR H6165)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with 10 minutes of debate on the Esty motion to recommit with instructions. The instructions contained in the motion seek to require the bill to be reported back to the House with an amendment to add at the end of the bill a section pertaining to No Impact on Funding for Organizations Providing Women's Health Services, pending a reservation of a point of order. Subsequently, the reservation was removed.
- Ms. Esty moved to recommit with instructions to the Committee on Energy and Commerce. (consideration: CR H6165-6166; text: CR H6165)
- The previous question was ordered pursuant to the rule. (consideration: CR H6164)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate on H.R. 3134.
- Rule provides for consideration of H.R. 3134 and H.R. 3504.
- Considered under the provisions of rule H. Res. 421. (consideration: CR H6152-6167)
On September 16, 2015 in the House:
- Rules Committee Resolution H. Res. 421 Reported to House. Rule provides for consideration of H.R. 3134 and H.R. 3504.
On July 24, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Health.
On July 21, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Energy and Commerce.
- Introduced in House
+ − Amendment
As of 09/23/2017 the description for this amendment has not been received.
+ − Votes (2)
+ − Sponsors (180)