+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (10)
On July 1, 2005 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Appropriations.
On June 30, 2005 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate.
On June 30, 2005 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: : 419 - 0 .
- Considered as unfinished business.
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 3130 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Walsh moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
- Referred to the House Committee on Appropriations.
+ − Sponsor