+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (12)
On December 3, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs.
On November 29, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H9716-9717)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 3121.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H9716-9717)
- Mr. Comer moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On November 27, 2018 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 811.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform. H. Rept. 115-1044.
On November 2, 2017 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On June 29, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (37)