+ − Summaries (4)
+ − Full Texts (6)
+ − Actions (19)
On September 27, 2017 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 115-61. (TXT | PDF)
- Signed by President.
On September 26, 2017 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On September 20, 2017 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On September 19, 2017 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S5867)
On September 6, 2017 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate, read twice.
On September 5, 2017 in the House:
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 407 - 1 (Roll no. 439). (text: CR H6637)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H6643)
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H6637-6638)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 3110.
- Mr. Hultgren moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 211.
- Reported by the Committee on Financial Services. H. Rept. 115-293.
On July 25, 2017 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by the Yeas and Nays: 60 - 0.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On June 29, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Financial Services.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (30)