+ − Summary
+ − Actions (8)
On January 24, 2002 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Education Reform.
On October 29, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Health.
On October 12, 2001 in the House:
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings and Emergency Management.
On October 11, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to House Transportation and Infrastructure
- Referred to House Education and the Workforce
- Referred to House Energy and Commerce
- Referred to the Committee on Energy and Commerce, and in addition to the Committees on Education and the Workforce, and Transportation and Infrastructure, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsor