+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (7)
On July 17, 2019 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Unanimous Consent.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Subcommittee on Intelligence and Counterterrorism Discharged.
On June 28, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security.
On June 18, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Intelligence and Counterterrorism.
On June 5, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the Committee on Homeland Security, and in addition to the Committee on the Judiciary, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (58)