+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (16)
On October 25, 2017 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation.
On October 24, 2017 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H8104-8105)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 3101.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H8104-8107)
- Mr. McCaul moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On October 19, 2017 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 260.
- Committee on Transportation discharged.
- Reported by the Committee on Homeland Security. H. Rept. 115-356, Part I.
On September 7, 2017 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Subcommittee on Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Protection Discharged.
On August 29, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Protection.
On June 29, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Coast Guard and Maritime Transportation.
On June 28, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Committee on Homeland Security, and in addition to the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House