+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (11)
On June 3, 2019 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 107.
- Committee on Foreign Relations. Reported by Senator Risch with an amendment in the nature of a substitute. Without written report.
On May 22, 2019 in the Senate:
- Committee on Foreign Relations. Ordered to be reported with an amendment in the nature of a substitute favorably.
On January 23, 2019 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations.
On January 22, 2019 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H970-971)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 31.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H970-974)
- Mr. Engel moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On January 3, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs, and in addition to the Committees on Financial Services, and the Judiciary, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (58)