+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (12)
On December 12, 2017 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs.
On December 11, 2017 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H9773)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 3093.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H9773)
- Mr. Luetkemeyer moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On November 28, 2017 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 316.
- Reported by the Committee on Financial Services. H. Rept. 115-426.
On November 14, 2017 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On June 28, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Financial Services.
- Introduced in House