+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Actions (14)
On July 1, 1992 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and read twice and referred to the Committee on Labor and Human Resources.
On June 29, 1992 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate.
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Waxman moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 343.
- Reported by the Committee on Energy and Commerce. H. Rept. 102-623.
On April 7, 1992 in the House:
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
On March 26, 1992 in the House:
- Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee .
On September 9, 1991 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Health and the Environment.
On July 29, 1991 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Energy and Commerce.
+ − Sponsor