+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Actions (13)
On September 24, 1986 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate. Read twice. Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 989.
On September 22, 1986 in the House:
- Passed House by Voice Vote.
- Called up by House Under Suspension of Rules.
On September 16, 1986 in the House:
- Placed on Union Calendar No: 500.
- Reported to House by House Committee on Government Operations. Report No: 99-828.
On August 5, 1986 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported .
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On July 29, 1986 in the House:
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee .
On June 26, 1986 in the House:
- Subcommittee Hearings Held.
On August 1, 1985 in the House:
- Referred to Subcommittee on Legislation and National Security.
- Executive Comment Requested from DOD, Education, DOE, DOT, HHS, HUD, Interior, Justice, Labor, State, USDA, Treasury, Fed Home Loan Bank Board, Fed Maritime Comm.
- Executive Comment Requested from ACTION, CAB, Civil Rights Comm, EEOC, Community Services Admin, DC Mayor, EPA, CPSC, FERC, FTC, Federal Reserve, GSA, FCC, FDIC, Ex-Im Bank, FEC.
On July 25, 1985 in the House:
- Referred to House Committee on Government Operations.
+ − Sponsor