+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (13)
On July 17, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs.
On July 16, 2018 in the House:
- The title of the measure was amended. Agreed to without objection.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H6209-6210)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 3076.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H6209-6211)
- Mr. Walker moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 639.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform. H. Rept. 115-826.
On February 6, 2018 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On June 27, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (19)