+ − Summary
+ − Actions (6)
On September 6, 2001 in the House:
- Subcommittee Hearings Held.
On February 13, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on the Civil Service and Agency Organization.
On January 31, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings and Emergency Management.
On January 30, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to House Government Reform
- Referred to House Transportation and Infrastructure
- Referred to the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, and in addition to the Committee on Government Reform, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsor