+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (8)
On January 11, 2017 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources.
On January 10, 2017 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H266-267)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 306.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H266-268)
- Mr. Olson moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On January 5, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Energy and Commerce.
- Introduced in House