+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (16)
On July 18, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate. Read twice. Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 521.
On July 17, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 406 - 5 (Roll no. 334). (text: CR H6315-6316)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H6343-6344)
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 3030.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H6315-6319)
- Mr. Royce (CA) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On May 17, 2018 in the House:
- Committee Agreed to Seek Consideration Under Suspension of the Rules,.
- Ordered to be Reported in the Nature of a Substitute (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On May 10, 2018 in the House:
- Subcommittee on Africa, Global Health, Global Human Rights and International Organizations Discharged.
On September 5, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Africa, Global Health, Global Human Rights and International Organizations.
On June 28, 2017 in the House:
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure. (CR H5238-5239)
On June 22, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs, and in addition to the Committee on Intelligence (Permanent Select), for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (118)