+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (14)
On October 26, 1999 in the House:
- Laid on the table. See S. 1255 for further action.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 3028 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Coble moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On October 25, 1999 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 238.
- Reported by the Committee on Judiciary. H. Rept. 106-412 .
On October 13, 1999 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On October 7, 1999 in the House:
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee by Voice Vote.
- Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On October 6, 1999 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Courts and Intellectual Property.
- Referred to the House Committee on the Judiciary.
+ − Sponsor