+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (8)
On June 15, 2022 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 281.
- Committee on Veterans' Affairs discharged.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Financial Services. H. Rept. 117-370, Part I.
On July 26, 2021 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Economic Opportunity.
On May 12, 2021 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported in the Nature of a Substitute (Amended) by the Yeas and Nays: 29 - 24.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On May 7, 2021 in the House:
- Referred to the Committee on Financial Services, and in addition to the Committee on Veterans' Affairs, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (2)