+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (17)
On September 16, 2014 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate.
On September 15, 2014 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 446.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- Committee on Appropriations discharged.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Science, Space, and Technology. H. Rept. 113-599, Part I.
- Mr. Bucshon moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H7515-7524)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 2996.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H7515-7518)
On July 25, 2014 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On July 22, 2014 in the House:
- Subcommittee on Research and Technology Discharged.
On September 24, 2013 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Research and Technology.
On August 2, 2013 in the House:
- Referred to House Appropriations
- Referred to House Science, Space, and Technology
- Referred to the Committee on Science, Space, and Technology, and in addition to the Committee on Appropriations, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (101)