+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (12)
On September 5, 2007 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship.
On September 4, 2007 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 2992 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Ms. Velazquez moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 198.
- Reported by the Committee on Small Business. H. Rept. 110-312 .
On July 19, 2007 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On July 11, 2007 in the House:
- Hearings Held by Committee on Small Business Prior to Introduction and Referrel ..
- Referred to the House Committee on Small Business.
+ − Sponsor