+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (8)
On December 1, 2016 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate.
On November 30, 2016 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote. (text of measure as passed: CR H7018)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 2992.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H7018-7020)
- Mr. Huizenga (MI) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On July 9, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Financial Services.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (311)