+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (5)
+ − Actions (21)
On June 25, 2019 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 116-23.
- Signed by President.
On June 19, 2019 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On June 13, 2019 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On June 12, 2019 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Voice Vote. (consideration: CR S3450)
On May 15, 2019 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate, read twice.
On May 14, 2019 in the House:
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H3771)
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 410 - 0 (Roll no. 203). (text: CR H3743-3746)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 299.
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H3743-3751)
- Mr. Takano moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On May 10, 2019 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 36.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Veterans' Affairs. H. Rept. 116-58.
On May 8, 2019 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On May 1, 2019 in the House:
- Subcommittee Hearings Held.
On February 1, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Disability Assistance and Memorial Affairs.
On January 8, 2019 in the House:
- Introduced in House
- Referred to the House Committee on Veterans' Affairs.
+ − Sponsors (330)