+ − Summary
+ − Actions (12)
On September 13, 1989 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and read twice and referred to the Committee on Governmental Affairs.
On September 12, 1989 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate.
- The chair announced that a second on the motion to suspend the rules is not required.
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Sikorski moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On September 7, 1989 in the House:
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee.
- Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On August 1, 1989 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Civil Service.
- Executive Comment Requested from OMB and OPM.
On July 24, 1989 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Post Office and Civil Service.
+ − Sponsor