+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (14)
On September 30, 2009 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources.
On September 29, 2009 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 2950 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Ms. Bordallo moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 150.
- Reported by the Committee on Natural Resources. H. Rept. 111-269 .
On September 10, 2009 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Unanimous Consent.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Subcommittee on Water and Power Discharged.
On July 21, 2009 in the House:
- Subcommittee Hearings Held.
On June 22, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Water and Power.
On June 18, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Natural Resources.
+ − Sponsor