+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (9)
On September 28, 1999 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and read twice and referred to the Committee on Judiciary.
On September 27, 1999 in the House:
- The title of the measure was amended. Agreed to without objection.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 2942 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Gekas moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On September 24, 1999 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Commercial and Administrative Law.
- Referred to the House Committee on the Judiciary.
+ − Sponsor