+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (5)
+ − Actions (19)
On August 26, 2019 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 116-52.
On August 23, 2019 in the House:
- Signed by President.
On August 13, 2019 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On August 1, 2019 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Passed Senate without amendment by Voice Vote. (consideration: CR S5321)
On July 24, 2019 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate, read twice.
On July 23, 2019 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H7215-7216)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 2938.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H7215-7216)
- Mr. Cicilline moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 129.
- Reported by the Committee on Judiciary. H. Rept. 116-169.
On July 11, 2019 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On June 28, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Antitrust, Commercial, and Administrative Law.
On May 23, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on the Judiciary.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure. (CR H4124)
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (38)