+ − Summary
+ − Actions (16)
On February 20, 1996 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on International Operations and Human Rights.
On February 13, 1996 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Health and Environment, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Chairman.
- Title II and Subtitle D referred to Subcommittee on Government Management, Information and Technology.
- Title VII referred to Subcommittee on Civil Service.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Department Operations, Nutrition and Foreign Agriculture.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Human Resources.
On February 9, 1996 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Housing and Community Opportunity.
On January 31, 1996 in the House:
- Referred to House International Relations
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to House Commerce
- Referred to House Government Reform and Oversight
- Referred to House Banking and Financial Services
- Referred to House Economic and Educational Opportunities
- Referred to House Agriculture
- Referred to House Ways and Means
- Referred to the Committee on Ways and Means, and in addition to the Committees on Agriculture, Economic and Educational Opportunities, Banking and Financial Services, Government Reform and Oversight, Commerce, the Judiciary, and International Relations, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsor