+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (10)
On April 18, 2018 in the House:
- Pursuant to the provisions of H. Res. 831, H.R. 2901 is laid on the table.
On April 17, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H3373-3374)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 2901.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H3373-3375)
- Mr. Curbelo (FL) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On April 11, 2018 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On June 15, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Ways and Means.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (40)