+ − Summary
+ − Actions (8)
On September 12, 1996 in the House:
- Subcommittee Hearings Held.
On February 9, 1996 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Commerce, Trade, and Hazardous Materials.
On February 1, 1996 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Trade.
On January 25, 1996 in the House:
- Referred to House Ways and Means
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to House Commerce
- Referred to the Committee on Commerce, and in addition to the Committees on the Judiciary, and Ways and Means, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsor