+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (15)
On October 3, 2017 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources.
On October 2, 2017 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H7646-7648)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 289.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H7646-7650)
- Mr. LaMalfa moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On September 21, 2017 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 230.
- Committee on Agriculture discharged.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Natural Resources. H. Rept. 115-320, Part I.
On June 27, 2017 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On February 10, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Federal Lands.
On January 26, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Conservation and Forestry.
On January 4, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Committee on Natural Resources, and in addition to the Committee on Agriculture, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (11)