+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (5)
+ − Actions (15)
On February 4, 2015 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on the Judiciary.
On January 28, 2015 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate.
On January 27, 2015 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H596)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 285.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H596-600)
- Mr. Sensenbrenner moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 4.
- Reported by the Committee on Judiciary. H. Rept. 114-8.
On January 21, 2015 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On January 20, 2015 in the House:
- Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, Homeland Security, and Investigations Discharged.
On January 13, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, Homeland Security, and Investigations.
On January 12, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on the Judiciary.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (53)