+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (15)
On March 17, 2015 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Finance.
On March 16, 2015 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H1646)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 284.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H1646-1647)
- Mr. Ryan (WI) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On March 13, 2015 in the House:
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Ways and Means. H. Rept. 114-38, Part I.
On February 26, 2015 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On January 28, 2015 in the House:
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure. (CR E133)
On January 16, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Health.
On January 12, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to House Ways and Means
- Referred to House Energy and Commerce
- Referred to the Committee on Energy and Commerce, and in addition to the Committee on Ways and Means, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (64)