+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (19)
On September 18, 2014 in the House:
- Motion to Discharge Committee filed by Ms. Wilson (FL). Petition No: 113-12. (Discharge petition text with signatures.)
On September 13, 2013 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on the Constitution and Civil Justice.
On July 25, 2013 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Water Resources and Environment.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Railroads, Pipelines, and Hazardous Materials.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Highways and Transit.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Coast Guard and Maritime Transportation.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Aviation.
On July 24, 2013 in the House:
- Referred to House Education and the Workforce
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure. (CR H4990)
- Referred to the Committee on Ways and Means, and in addition to the Committees on Small Business, Education and the Workforce, the Judiciary, Transportation and Infrastructure, Financial Services, House Administration, Oversight and Government Reform, and the Budget, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Referred to House Ways and Means
- Referred to House Small Business
- Referred to House Administration
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to House Transportation and Infrastructure
- Referred to House Financial Services
- Referred to House Oversight and Government Reform
- Referred to House Budget
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (78)