+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (12)
On April 25, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation.
On April 24, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H3476-3484)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 2809.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H3476-3489)
- Mr. Smith (TX) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 498.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Science, Space, and Technology. H. Rept. 115-649.
On June 8, 2017 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On June 7, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (16)