+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (13)
On January 4, 1996 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 104-89.
- Signed by President.
On January 3, 1996 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On January 2, 1996 in the House:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On December 31, 1995 in the House:
- Cleared for White House.
On December 31, 1995 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Voice Vote.
On December 19, 1995 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate, read twice.
On December 19, 1995 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate.
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Gilman moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
- Referred to the House Committee on International Relations.
+ − Sponsor