+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Actions (12)
On August 1, 1991 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and read twice and referred to the Committee on Banking.
On July 31, 1991 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote.
- Considered as unfinished business.
On July 30, 1991 in the House:
- At the conclusion of debate, the chair put the question on the motion to suspend the rules. Mr. de la Garza objected to the vote on the grounds that a quorum was not present. Further proceedings on the motion were postponed until July 31. The point of no quorum was withdrawn.
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Torres moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On July 25, 1991 in the House:
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee .
- Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On July 17, 1991 in the House:
- Subcommittee Hearings Held.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Consumer Affairs and Coinage.
On June 26, 1991 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Banking, Finance + Urban Affrs.
+ − Sponsor