+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (14)
On November 9, 2000 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 106-468.
- Signed by President.
On October 28, 2000 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On October 27, 2000 in the House:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On October 26, 2000 in the House:
- Cleared for White House.
On October 26, 2000 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent.
On October 23, 2000 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate, read twice.
On October 19, 2000 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 2780 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Canady moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On August 11, 1999 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime.
On August 5, 1999 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on the Judiciary.
+ − Sponsor