+ − Summary
+ − Actions (9)
On December 15, 1995 in the House:
- An objection was heard to the unanimous consent request to consider the measure.
- Mr. Gilman asked unanimous consent to discharge from committee and consider.
- Committee Agreed to Seek Consideration Under Suspension of the Rules, by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On December 14, 1995 in the House:
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee by Voice Vote.
- Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on International Operations and Human Rights.
On December 13, 1995 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on International Relations.
+ − Sponsor