+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Actions (20)
On October 2, 1990 in the Senate:
- Signed by President.
- Became Public Law No: 101-404.
On September 27, 1990 in the Senate:
- Presented to President.
- Measure Signed in Senate.
On September 24, 1990 in the House:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On September 20, 1990 in the House:
- Cleared for White House.
On September 20, 1990 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Voice Vote.
- Senate Committee on Banking discharged by Unanimous Consent.
On May 18, 1990 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and read twice and referred to the Committee on Banking.
On May 15, 1990 in the House:
- On ordering a second Agreed to without objection.
- Mr. Lehman moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Mr. Hiler demanded a second on the motion to suspend the rules.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote.
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
On April 4, 1990 in the House:
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee .
- Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On September 15, 1989 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Consumer Affairs and Coinage.
On June 27, 1989 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Banking, Finance + Urban Affrs.
+ − Sponsor