+ − Summary
+ − Actions (8)
On September 15, 1999 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Finance and Hazardous Materials.
On September 10, 1999 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Postsecondary Education, Training and Life-Long Learning.
On August 24, 1999 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Commercial and Administrative Law.
On August 5, 1999 in the House:
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to House Commerce
- Referred to House Ways and Means
- Referred to House Education and the Workforce
- Referred to the Committee on Education and the Workforce, and in addition to the Committees on Ways and Means, Commerce, and the Judiciary, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsor