+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (8)
On November 14, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs.
On November 13, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H9474-9475)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 2740.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H9474-9475)
- Mr. Barr moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On May 25, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Financial Services.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (294)