+ − Summaries (4)
+ − Full Texts (5)
+ − Actions (15)
On December 16, 2016 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 114-282. (TXT | PDF)
- Signed by President.
On December 15, 2016 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On December 12, 2016 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On December 10, 2016 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Voice Vote. (consideration: CR S7108)
On December 6, 2016 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate, read twice.
On December 5, 2016 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H7149-7150)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 2726.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H7149-7152)
- Mr. Posey moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On June 10, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to House Budget
- Referred to House Financial Services
- Referred to the Committee on Financial Services, and in addition to the Committee on the Budget, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (298)