+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (18)
On March 10, 2004 in the Senate:
On July 17, 2003 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources.
On July 16, 2003 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 272 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Gibbons moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On June 19, 2003 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 83.
- Reported by the Committee on Resources. H. Rept. 108-166 .
On June 11, 2003 in the House:
- Subcommittee on Forests and Forest Health Discharged.
- Ordered to be Reported by Unanimous Consent.
- Subcommittee on National Parks, Recreation and Public Lands Discharged.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On April 8, 2003 in the House:
- Subcommittee Hearings Held.
On February 12, 2003 in the House:
- Executive Comment Requested from Interior, USDA.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Forests and Forest Health.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on National Parks, Recreation and Public Lands.
On January 8, 2003 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Resources.
+ − Sponsor