+ − Summaries (4)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (20)
On July 25, 2014 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 113-130.
- Signed by President.
On July 15, 2014 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On July 10, 2014 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On July 9, 2014 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S4364)
On November 19, 2013 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate, read twice.
On November 18, 2013 in the House:
- Mr. Wenstrup moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H7165-7167)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 272.
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H7168)
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 388 - 0 (Roll no. 589). (text: CR H7165-7166)
- The title of the measure was amended. Agreed to without objection.
On January 31, 2013 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Military Personnel.
On January 22, 2013 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Health.
On January 15, 2013 in the House:
- Referred to House Veterans' Affairs
- Referred to House Armed Services
- Referred to the Committee on Armed Services, and in addition to the Committee on Veterans' Affairs, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure. (CR H99)
- Introduced in House
+ − Vote
November 18, 2013: On Motion to Suspend the Rules and Pass, as Amended
- Yeas: 388
- Absent: 42
+ − Sponsors (80)